Pokemon VS Digimon | Crunchlins

pokemon vs digimon

THE ULTIMATE SHOWNDOWN! Who will win? Pokemon or Digimon? Pocket Monsters of Digital Monsters? I personally loved both Pokemon AND Digimon when I was younger. I loved the video games of them both and still crave them to this day. I always thought that Pokemon came across as a little more family friendly in the anime as the Pokemon who evolved tended to evolve into a more progressively adult form, whereas Digimon tended to become increasingly extreme and never seemed to stop digivolving to next stages! Too cool! I've been wanting to make this cartoon for a long while and have had some requests to see these childhood favourites brought to life in a face off, but I also wanted to make it into a discovery channel inspired wildlife documentary with a severe and disturbing twist. Let me know what you want to see me parody next! Video Games? Which ones? Movies? Which ones? TV Shows? Tell me what you want to see! Remember we're releasing a BRAND NEW CRUNCHLINS CARTOON every other FRIDAY and extra videos will be launched on every other Tuesday in between! Sounds confusing, but it's not :D